|Australia - VIC|
|This position of Accounts Payable Officer will appeal to an enthusiastic, self-starter who wants to contribute to a exceptional team!|
· Fantastic Hourly Rate
· Immediate Start
· Contract position - possible extension
This is a great opportunity for someone with solid experience with accounts payable to take ownership and responsibility for the accounts payable function. The Accounts Payable Officer will be an integral member of the Finance team, along with providing accurate and timely payments to suppliers. You will be adept with using a variety of software, so invoices can be processed and validated on a daily basis.
Other functions include:
· Ensuring the accuracy and integrity of cheque payments is achieved
· Completing daily, weekly and month end cheque production processes in a timely manner
· Managing and controlling payments to suppliers via various software transfers
· Reviewing and monitoring reports for unmatched invoices on a weekly basis and provide feedback to relevant staff members
· Reviewing bank statements and correcting payment errors on a daily basis
· Processing employee reimbursements and refunds to clients
· Answering all supplier and internal customer queries in relation to invoices and payments.
Skills and Experience
The successful candidate will have:
· At least 3 years’ experience working in the Accounts Payable Function
· Exposure and experience with the General Ledger module of the Financial System
· Experience with using Financial System software
· Knowledge and experience in the use of Microsoft Office software packages
· Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to effectively communicate
· Ability to work autonomously and in a team environment.
Would you like to apply to this job?